Workshops & Licensing
PK Silver© Specialist Workshop (Online)
● 10 total hours of training – history of parkour, foundations of parkour technique, modified parkour for older adults and falls prevention, class implementation.
● The PK Silver Coaching Manual – a comprehensive guide to understanding PK Move’s philosophy, curriculum, programming, and knowledge base (with free updates)
● PK Silver Coaching Specialist Curriculum – Everything you need to build your own class and begin sharing the power of parkour with older adult populations (50+).
● Access to additional curriculum from the PK Move store – More games, exercises, and techniques to keep your classes fresh!
● Use of the PK Silver Coaching Specialist credential – Tell your students you’ve been trained in the world’s first and only evidence-based parkour program for older adults!
● Listing on PK Move.org coaching database – An easy way for people to find PK Silver Coaching Specialist in their area.
● Your very own PK Move-branded precision trainer – Built by our friends at The Movement Creative!
Every coach must have current CPR/AED/First Aid training and ONE of the following:*
● Nationally-recognized fitness training certification (NASM, ACSM, ACE, etc.)
● Bachelor’s or higher in exercise science or related field (kinesiology, physical therapy, etc.)
*If you have fitness education that doesn’t fit into either one of these categories, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that certifications in parkour, natural movement, yoga, et al., while desirable, DO NOT meet the minimum criteria for attending this workshop.
For the workshop, you will need:
- A flat 10′ x 10′ area, preferably soft (carpet, area rug, yoga mats, etc.)
- Face tissues or a clean dish rag (for tossing around)
- Comfortable shoes (we mostly train barefoot, but certain techniques are better learned with shoes on)
- A sturdy chair that does not roll (or can be locked)
- Access to a blank wall (at least 7’x7′, ideally)
- A device that can be easily moved and provides a good view (laptops are best, tablets are ok, phones are not good)
August 5th and 6th (registration open, inquire below!)
Interested in taking a workshop? Send us a message with your background and qualifications. If you have what we’re looking for, we’ll send you the sign up link!