Workshops & Licensing
PK Silver© License Program
● 16 total hours of training – parkour history & methodology, modified parkour & falls
prevention for seniors, full curriculum tutorials. Available on-site only.
● The PK Silver Coaching Manual – a comprehensive guide to understanding PK Move’s
philosophy, curriculum, programming, and knowledge base (with free updates).
● The PK Silver Four Seasons Curriculum – An entire year of detailed programming
written specifically for senior populations (65+).
● Use of the PK Silver Coaching Specialist credential – Tell your students you’ve been
trained in the world’s first and only evidence-based parkour program for older adults.
● Use of PK Move trademarks and marketing materials – Classes may be advertised as
an officially-licensed PK Silver© program. PK Move Inc. will assist with marketing and promotion of
licensee’s PK Silver events and programs.
● Continuing Education & Support – PK Move Inc. is available to licensees year-round, with online and on-site
support, regular curriculum updates, and access to equipment building via The Movement Creative.
● Listing on PK Move.org coaching database – An easy way for people to find official PK
Silver© programs near them!
$1500 for the first year, $500 annual renewal
Every coach must have:
- Current CPR/AED/First Aid training
- Ability to comfortable lift 50 lbs off the ground
and one of the following*
● a nationally-recognized fitness certification (NASM, ACSM, ACE, etc.)
● a degree in exercise science or related field of study (Bachelor’s or higher)
*If you have fitness training that does not fit into either one of these categories, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that certifications in parkour, natural movement, yoga, et al., while desirable, DO NOT meet the minimum criteria for attending this workshop.
Want PK Silver at your facility? Send us a message telling us a bit about your facility and coaches and we’ll talk more!