Workshops & Licensing
PK Silver© Specialist Workshop (In-person)
● 10 total hours of training – history of parkour, foundations of traditional parkour technique & conditioning, modified parkour for older adults and falls prevention, and class design/implementation
● The PK Silver Coaching Manual – a comprehensive guide to understanding PK Move’s philosophy, curriculum, programming, and knowledge base (with free updates)
● PK Silver Coaching Specialist Curriculum – Everything you need to build your own class and begin sharing the power of parkour with older adult populations (50+)
● Access to PKSCS-only content – More games, exercises, and technique to refine your skills and keep classes fresh!
● Use of the PK Silver Coaching Specialist credential – Tell your students you’ve been trained in the world’s first and only evidence-based parkour program for older adults!
● Listing on PK Move.org coaching database – An easy way for people to find a PK Silver Coaching Specialist in their area.
● Your very own PK Move-branded precision trainers – Built by our friends at The Movement Creative!
Every coach must have current CPR/AED/First Aid training and ONE of the following:**
- a nationally-recognized general population or senior fitness certification (NASM, ACSM, ACE, etc.)
- a degree in exercise science or related field of study (Bachelor’s or higher)
- two (2) years of experience in a commercial/clinical health & fitness organization
*US hosting sites can receive up to two (2) FREE slots in the workshop in exchange for providing space to PK Move. International hosting sites must cover 50% of travel costs (plane ticket + accomodations).
**If you have fitness training that doesn’t fit into either one of these categories, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that certifications in parkour, natural movement, yoga, et al., while desirable, DO NOT meet the minimum criteria for attending this workshop.
September 14th and 15th at Apex School of Movement, Denver, CO
Slots are limited! If you’d like more information about applying to the workshop send us a note below: