Workshops & Licensing
PK Silver© Specialist Workshop (In-person)
● 8 total hours of training – history of parkour, foundations of parkour technique, modified parkour for older adults and falls prevention, class implementation.
● The PK Silver Coaching Manual – a comprehensive guide to understanding PK Move’s philosophy, curriculum, programming, and knowledge base (with free updates)
● PK Silver Coaching Specialist Curriculum – Everything you need to build your own class and begin sharing the power of parkour with older adult populations (50+).
● Access to additional curriculum from the PK Move store – More games, exercises, and techniques to keep your classes fresh!
● Use of the PK Silver Coaching Specialist credential – Tell your students you’ve been trained in the world’s first and only evidence-based parkour program for older adults!
● Listing on PK Move.org coaching database – An easy way for people to find PK Silver Coaching Specialist in their area.
● Your very own PK Move-branded precision trainers – Built by our friends at The Movement Creative!
$299 per coach plus travel costs (if applicable)*
*Minimum of three (3) coaches
Every coach must have current CPR/AED/First Aid training and one of the following:*
● a nationally-recognized fitness certification (NASM, ACSM, ACE, etc.)
● a degree in exercise science or related field of study (Bachelor’s or higher)
*If you have fitness training that does not fit into either one of these categories, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that certifications in parkour, natural movement, yoga, et al., while desirable, DO NOT meet the minimum criteria for attending this workshop.
Want PK Move to come to your gym? Send us a message telling us a bit about your facility and coaches and we’ll talk more!