Join us to move & play. Explore your limits. Exceed them.
Want to prevent falls and grow stronger in body and mind? Try our parkour for seniors! All abilities are welcome. At the moment, our PK Silver classes are only available in the Washington, DC metro area. Check out our calendar for the current schedule.
We offer PK Silver in several formats, and we can bring our classes to your private residence or senior living community (for your group only). We offer lessons in public parks or recreation centers (with permission from Parks and Recreation). PKMove can also hold lessons at your community center or house of worship (this may be completely open enrollment or limited to just your community).
Want to prevent falls and grow stronger in body & mind? Try Parkour! Parkour (abbreviated "PK") is the art of moving through the environment in a fluid, efficient manner!
In PK Silver, adults over 50 enjoy low-impact movement outdoors. Instructors focus on the specific needs of this age group and use body-weight exercise to help them build strength, agility and balance. The fun games and obstacle courses allow participants to recapture the playful spirit of childhood, as well as increase their mental and physical fitness.
(June 2017, IDEA Fitness Journal)
Looking for a PK Sliver class? At the moment, classes are only available in the DC Metro Area. Check out the calendar at the top of our class page for the current schedule. We offer PK Silver in several formats:
• In public parks or recreation centers with permission of Parks/Recreation.
• At your community center or house of worship (may be completely open enrollment or limited to your community)
• At your private residence/senior living community (for your group only)
• All abilities welcome. Click here to contact us for more information. To register, go to this page.
• As Featured in the Washington Post firstname.lastname@example.org